3 CONFESSIONS OF CO-WASHING NATURAL HAIR

by 10:41:00 AM 0 comments
So, I did a little research for this blog post and took a poll from my naturally curl endowed beauties on the street to figure out the "goods" and "bads" of co-washing!I co-wash my hair pretty irregularly so I figured I'd need help to write this post and what I learned was pretty surprising. Co-washing doesn't have that many negatives and if you're curly its much better for your hair that the typical shampoo and conditioning, but nonetheless this a confessions post so these are the things you don't typically hear about but would LOVE to know!

#1.) THE CO-WASH MATTERS

There are many products out there promising you the luscious mane of a goddess but in reality leave your hair either weighed down and oily or dry and brittle. Do not let that be you! Some co-washes I would recommend would be:

-As I Am Cocunut Co Wash Cleansing Conditioner
- Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus
- Cowashing Cleansing and Conditioner

#2.) YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH USING IT AS A SUBSTITUTE TWO OR THREE TIMES BUT...

After a while you must wash your hair, there's no avoiding it but when shampooing focus on shampoos that do not include sulfates because it could reverse the effects of the co-wash.

#3.) FOLLOWING UP NEVER HURTS

Use coconut oil PLEASE!! its the best for your hair, will moisturize it and will not weigh it down!!


STAY GORGEOUS.
Peace and Love, Ladies
Tendai, your local civil servant

Unknown

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment