10 Long Curly Hair Ideas for the SUMMER!!

by 2:20:00 PM 0 comments
So this blog post goes out to all my girls with those long curly manes that might not be African-American ~ Don't worry I've got love for you too! From up-does to hair treatments the stuff on my blog is for all:) Here are 10 curly hair ideas for the summer, enjoy!



#1.)Blonde ombre for the Beach
You guys think I'm kidding, this look is hot and blonde is always ready for the summer. Release your inner sexy beast.
OR, just any kind of ombre to be honest.


#2.) Reverse Ombre

This look is actually my favorite ombre style because it's so hot and unexpected. Like hot damn.

#3.) The Braid


The Summer is hot so mix it up by keeping it all behind your shoulders at least!

#4.) Experiment with Color

#5.) Let it loose

#6.) Shave off One-Side
Like I mentioned in my last post, one-side is where the money is. It's edgy and hot. Just do it. 

#7.) For those with the long curly fro...
Enough said.

#8.) Flowers and Bunzz
 
I've got your "how to" right here, because isn't it awesome?!

#9.) Marley twists

#10.) And, as always, for the bold and beautiful
Try some beautiful dreadlocks:)

I'll most likely do another follow up post on more hair ideas because there were so many ideas I couldn't include them all! Some of these hair ideas are also pretty general so for the next post I'll be more genre specific and do one for each hair type. But I hope these helped you come up with some ideas on how to be lovely over the summer!

STAY GORGEOUS.
Peace and Love, Ladies
Tendai, your local civil servant

Unknown

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment