An Apology

by 5:11:00 PM 0 comments
Hey Guys,
So I would like to officially apologize for all of the construction going on with my blog. The template and the overall code for the website has been glitchy, and personally I like the format of this webpage better. It's just that the page has been stressing me OUT and hopefully this is the last week something like this week goes down.

 Thanks for being patient, you ladies give me life! I will have more posts coming up by the beginning of this week. Also, ( as a side note) I will have my author page back up and the menu fixed. This page has been all sorts of crazy but the content will remain faithful. TRUST.

STAY GORGEOUS.
Peace and Love, Ladies
Tendai, your local civil servant

Unknown

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment