Keratin Hair Smoothing Treatment- Product REVIEW

by 10:29:00 AM 0 comments
So, with the warming weather and your beautiful curly mane you might have thought "Hey, I've heard about this new cool anti-frizz straightening hair thing and I might want to check out straightening my hair and wearing it down in the city". * audible gasp from the crowd*
ONE, heat isn't of the devil we can straighten our curls from time to time- beauty doesn't have just one look,
And TWO If you've heard about Keratin Smoothing Treatments you might want to check it out because it is a new cool anti-frizz straightening hair thing!


HERE'S THE DEAL:

Sure New York City is, in one word, sweltering over the summer and the humidity could curl the hair off an elephant's back but if you don't want to rock your curls for the whole summer and instead want a little variety, this hair treatment is the thing for you. Especially if you're in college.

A keratin hair treatment coats the hair from root to tip in protein and the process does not need to be done in a hair salon, you can do it in your dorm room or your home. When it does this it makes your hair easier to straighten in the future and also rejuvenates your hair while its on it, giving it a smoother texture and making it 10x more easier to manage. It also, since the hair is coated in protein, becomes more resilient towards humidity and will stay straight as you literally walk through fog (I'm not exaggerating. The first few days I felt immortal).

Now I don't do product reviews on products I haven't tried myself and I don't get paid to write these reviews so this is written from both research and experience. Let's be honest, if you're skeptical you have every right to be. It sounds like a perm and it requires a lot of heat to get the protein to meld onto your hair, and even if it did it seems like your hair would be a lot heavier or your curl pattern would be ruined.

But it works and it keeps working for about two months!!
You heard me.


The product I used was ION Keratin Smoothing Hair Treatment and I used it last summer. You're hair will be flawless and it will grow as long as you don't forget to moisturize your scalp instead of the strands and use non-sulfate shampoos and conditioners. The heat protectant for the product line is one I also strongly recommend. The smoothing treatment maintains your curl pattern while completely straightening your hair ( and believe me, it will be SCARY straight. I have 4c hair).

I recommend everyone try this, even those with 2a or 3a curls because it makes your hair so much healthier and stronger and even helps renew it from color and heat damage. 

Comment below and tell me what you think!
Peace and Love, Ladies
Tendai, your local civil servant

Unknown

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment